Thursday, October 11, 2012

Band of the Month: October 2012


Band of the Month: October 2012
‘Book Burner’ by Pig Destroyer



I have waited with anticipation for this album for quite some time. Pig Destroyer has released some of the most consistent Grindcore in the last ten years in my opinion when you compare them to other bands. Every single release having its own characteristics that make it stand out from their discography. This Album from what I have heard it’s not the old ‘prowler in the yard’ pig destroyer that I have grown to love over the years. However though i still have high expectations for it this year at least within my top 10 albums.

‘Book Burner’ is coming out October 22nd on Relapse Records.

Vinyl is the only way to go (180 gram, White, or Black?)

(Of course however if you’re feeling up to it, they are offering a cassette tape of the album also)

Useful Links

No comments:

Post a Comment